14/09/2007

Dear Prudence - The Beatles

Lennon - McCartney

Dear prudence, won't you come out to play

Dear prudence, greet the brand new day

The sun is up, the sky is blue

It's beautiful and so are you

Dear prudence won't you come out to play ?

Dear prudence open up your eyes

Dear prudence see the sunny skies

The wind is low the birds will sing

That you are part of everything

Dear prudence won't you open up your eyes ?

Look around round

Look around round round

Look around

Dear prudence let me see you smile

Dear prudence like a little child

The clouds will be a daisy chain

So let me see you smile again

Dear prudence won't you let me see you smile ?

You Never Give Me Your Money - The Beatles

Lennon - McCartney You never give me your money You only give me your funny paper And in the middle of negotiations You break down I never ...