31/08/2007

Dig a Pony - The Beatles

Lennon - McCartney 

I dig a pony Well you can celebrate anything you want Yes you can celebrate anything you want Ooh... I dig a road hog Well you can penetrate any place you go Yes you can penetrate any place you go I told you so, all I want is you Everything has got to be just like you want it to Because I pick a moon dog Well you can radiate everything you are Yes you can radiate everything you are Ooh now.. I roll a stoney Well you can imitate everyone you know Yes you can imitate everyone you know I told you so, all I want is you Everything has got to be just like you want it to Because I feel the wind blow Well you can indicate everything you see Yes you can indicate everything you see Ooh now.. I roll a lorry Well you can syndicate any boat you row Yes you can syndicate any boat you row I told you so, all I want is you Everything has got to be just like you want it to Because

You Never Give Me Your Money - The Beatles

Lennon - McCartney You never give me your money You only give me your funny paper And in the middle of negotiations You break down I never ...